Friday, September 15, 2006

Introducing . . . GONZO!



Hi, I'm Gonzo. I'm eight weeks old and love my new home. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

My favorite things:

- Sleeping! I'm one lazy puppy!
- Giving kisses. Whenever I get a kiss, I make sure to return it tenfold. I also give little love nibbles, but for some reason, those aren't as well received.
- Scavenging for food on the kitchen floor. I wasn't supposed to be exposed to people food. My mom and dad thought that if I wasn't exposed to it, I wouldn't have a taste for it. Too bad they were wrong! I have a better nose than they thought.
- Snuggling. My favorite place to be is in someone's arms. If I'm not being held, I make sure that I have a birds-eye-view of my mom or dad. I don't let them leave my sight.

My least favorite things:

- My kennel. I hate it. I hate sleeping in it at night. I even hate looking at it. But, my moms been giving me my meals in it and hiding treats in there for me. So, I guess it's looking better and better.
- Anything scary. This includes things that are loud, things that are fast, things that aren't soft and things that I think are weird.
- Pretty much nothing else. I'm a lover by nature and I'm pretty laid back.

So, there you go. That's a little bit about me. You can come visit me anytime. Just be prepared to snuggle and receive lots and lots of kisses.

Love - Gonzo

p.s. - more pictures will be coming soon!

No comments: