Thursday, August 16, 2007

One Cute Niece

Since we really haven't posted many pictures lately, I thought I'd re-introduce my two favorite cuties - my nieces! I found some adorable, recent pictures of my niece Lily. She just turned seven months and is such a sweetie. She is becoming so adventurous as she is crawling, walking, and trying to feed herself! So, without further ado, here's Lily . . .


I like to feed myself (well, I try to feed myself!).

I'm a walkin' girl now! Just give me some furniture or hands to hold onto, and I can move all around the room!
One cool chickie!

Lily and Aunt Tara

What a smile!

I like to read books with Grandpa. He even let's me turn the pages!

Now, I just need to pull out my camera and get some pictures of my other sweet niece, Kailey. That will have to be another post!

No comments: